Why choose St Anne's?
St Anne's Catholic Primary School is a small, friendly school with a real family feel. Small enough to give each child the individual focus they need, we provide a happy, nurturing environment where all children can thrive.
Children can join our school in nursery, which allows them to make an easy transition to Reception Class and we welcome applications from families of all faiths and none.
In our most recent surveys - 90% of parents say their child is happy at St Anne's and 96% of children say that they enjoy school!
Our most recent S48 Inspection:
SUMMARY OF KEY FINDINGS FOR PARENTS AND PUPILS
This is an Outstanding Catholic school because:
- Leaders, staff and governors have a strong commitment to promoting the Catholic Life of the school. The school mission statement ‘Let Trust, Respect and Love Live Here’ ’, is placed at the heart of the school and is known and understood by staff and pupils.
- Teaching and learning is outstanding and is a strength of the school. Leaders carefully monitor provision to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Attainment and progress in Religious Education is excellent.
- Pupils are provided with a range of acts of Collective Worship that enable them to experience daily encounters with the Lord. Pupils want to become closer to God through their faith journey and become their very best in life.
- There is a strong sense of community at all levels, including local, parental and the multi academy company (MAC).
- The school and the MAC have a clear vision with an accurate understanding of its strengths and areas for development. The MAC is a strength of the school, where the mission ‘Better Together’ showcases the supportive ties which bring the schools together as a family.