13th October 2022
This week we:
- Continued to learn about the changes in the autumn season and made an Autumn crown.
- Practised our basic scissor skills and made a collage of the “Owl Babies” story.
- Watched Percy the Park Keeper and learnt about how some animals are getting ready to sleep through winter season.
- Shared some time with our Year 6 Special Friends.
- We went into the hall for Celebration Assembly with the whole school and celebrated Isabelle Vince as our Star of the Week.
- Began to learn about AB repeating patterns in maths.
How to Teach Your Child Patterns
- Stack, sort and count blocks. If your child is in preschool, you can help them sort items before learning to recognize patterns. ...
- Match socks by size and color. ...
- Sort kitchen items by category. ...
- Beads on a string. ...
- 'I spy' patterns in nature.