At St Anne’s Catholic Primary School we are very proud of our ICT Mark status. The threshold for the ICT Mark level is 2. St Anne’s Catholic Primary School exceeded the threshold in a number of areas. Areas of strength/outstanding practice identified were:
- Strong and joined up leadership for ICT which is evident throughout the school.
- Staff feel well-supported and well-resourced and as such are prepared to innovate with new technologies to support teaching and learning.
- The school has a well-developed and through e-safety strategy which is linked and integral to other school policies.
- Strong links are evident with the high school which helps support both staff professional development and smooth transition.
- The school has very enthusiastic staff who are willing to engage thoroughly with new technologies.