Welcome to Year 3's Class Page Spring 2022
Miss Squire and Mrs Potts
Welcome to Spring term! We have a very exciting term ahead and Mrs Potts and I are really looking forward to sharing your learning journey with you.
Our Spring Term Curriculum Vehicle is 'What On Earth?'.
We will be discovering what life was life in the Stone, Bronze and Iron Ages using artefactual evidence and visual images. We will be closely observing rocks and soil with a variety of investigations and we will learn all about fossils and become inspired by Mary Anning's significant contributions to science.
Look forward to our exciting exhibit for our very own Rock and Fossil Museum!
As always if you wish to discuss any aspect of the Year 3 Curriculum or any issues regarding your child please contact the school office to arrange an appointment either by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back weekly to see what Year 3 have been up to as they love to share their learning journey!
Class Reminders and Useful Links
- The school day starts at 8.40am and finishes at 3.20 pm.
- Please ensure that children are wearing their PE kit every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Please ensure that your child has a water bottle.
- A list of recommended books for Year 3 https://www.booksfortopics.com/year-3
- Practice your multiplication facts here https://ttrockstars.com/