Welcome to Year 3's Class Page Summer 2023
Miss Squire and Mrs Potts
Welcome to Summer term! We have a very exciting term ahead and Mrs Potts and I are really looking forward to sharing your learning journey with you.
Our Summer Term Curriculum Vehicle is 'Our Gardening Adventure'.
Throughout our gardening adventure, we will be carrying out group investigations to explore and observe changes in plants over time and how different factors have an impact on growth. We will be spending time in our school prayer garden to reflect on gardening gratitude and our thankfulness to God and His creations. To embrace our love for the outdoors, we will discover how our shadows change throughout the day. We will even look at how fruits and vegetables are grown and will get to design our own tart recipe using seasonal ingredients. Look forward to our upcoming taster session!
As always if you wish to discuss any aspect of the Year 3 Curriculum or any issues regarding your child please contact the school office to arrange an appointment either by phone or email email@example.com
Please check back weekly to see what Year 3 have been up to as they love to share their learning journey!
Class Reminders and Useful Links
- The school day starts at 8.40am and finishes at 3.20 pm.
- Please ensure that children are wearing their PE kit every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Please ensure that your child has a water bottle.
- A list of recommended books for Year 3 https://www.booksfortopics.com/year-3
- Practice your multiplication facts here https://ttrockstars.com/