5th May 2023
This week we have:
- In maths we have focused on “My Day” ordering events of the day.
- Used lots of Fred Talk in our phonics time, listening to the sounds in words and learned the first set of sounds in the Read Write Inc phonics scheme.
- Shared the stories “King Charles III Colourful Coronation" by Campbell Books, “The Kings Pants” by Nicholas Allan.
- We had our parents stay and play and made lots of crafts for our Coronation party 👑🇬🇧 🎉
- As part of our learning in RE we have shared the story, Mary Mother of Jesus and how as Catholics we devote the whole month of May to celebrating and honouring her as the “Queen of May”.