28th April 2023
This week we have:
- Focused on the properties of shapes.
- Used lots of Fred Talk in our phonics time, listening to the sounds in words.
- Shared the story "The Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle and discussed the life cycle of a butterfly.
- We visited Lower Drayton Farm and had a fabulous time exploring life on a farm. We even had a tractor trailer ride.
- As part of our learning in RE we have listened to the Easter story and discussed how Jesus came back to life again and that this was a happy time. We talked about the word Alleluia and that it is a word used to show that we area happy.