12th May 2023
This week we have:
- In Maths we have focused on “Day and Night” and thinking about the different things were during both day and night time.
- Used lots of Fred Talk in our phonics time, listening to the sounds in words and learned the first set of sounds in the Read Write Inc phonics scheme, we have also been starting to write the letters too.
- Shared the "Paddington Suitcase" stories by Michael Bond and looked at the different transport in London.
- We watched a video of Paddington making marmalade for his sandwiches and then we made our own marmalade on toast with Mrs Little and Miss Cummins.
- As part of our learning in RE we have shared the story, Mary Mother of Jesus and how as Catholics we devote the whole month of May to celebrating and honouring her as the “Queen of May”.