Welcome to Year 3's Class Page
Mrs Whittaker and Mrs Bundy
Welcome back to the Spring Term. We hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas break and are feeling ready for a busy term filled with exciting learning at St Anne's.
Our Spring Term Vehicle is called 'Supporting Our Community' and we will be thinking carefully about different ways in which we can help others. The children will discuss this through class liturgy and will perform acts of kindness to those in our community based on their ideas.
Our Class Saint is St Bede the Venerable- Father and Doctor of the Church. We will celebrate his Feast Day on 25th May.
'They alone know how to believe in God who love God, who are Christians not only in name but also in action'.
As always if you wish to discuss any aspect of the Year 3 curriculum or any issues regarding your child please contact the school office to arrange an appointment either by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check back weekly to see what Year 3 have been up to as they love to share their learning journey!
- Doors open at 8.40am for a prompt start at 8.45am. Year 3 finish at 3.20pm.
- PE will be Wednesday and Thursday for the class and children should wear PE kit to school on these days.
- Please ensure that your child has a water bottle.
- Practice your multiplication facts here https://ttrockstars.com/
- A list of recommended books for Year 3 https://www.booksfortopics.com/booklists/recommended-reads/year-3/