St Anne’s PTFA works closely with the Headteacher, Staff and Governors of the school and organises a wide range of functions and events which are of interest to the children, parents, staff and the wider community. In doing so it raises funds to help support and pay for some of the many activities and projects in the school.
PFTA Fund Raising Events have purchased the following items:
- Picnic tables for the outdoor areas at the front and back of the school.
- Whiteboards and pin boards for the school annexe.
- Goal posts for KS1 and KS2.
- Provision of a coach for each year group to go on a trip; including visits to Weston Park, Warwick Castle, Cannock Chase Museum, the Potteries Museum and Dewa Roman Experience in Chester
- Equipment for the Children
- Theatre Company Visits
- ICT Equipment
- Tyre Park