You can find out information and get ideas and activities to do with your child from the following websites:
- Small Talk – ideas and activities from the National Literacy Trust.
- I CAN – for more information about children’s communication.
- A Better Start – for more information about building young brains.
- NSPCC provides free ‘brain-building tips’ for children.
- Bilingualism Matters provides information about children learning more than one language.
- Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists can provide support if you’re worried about your child’s speech and language development.
Find more information on how to support your child’s learning through apps and get advice on screen time: