Summer Curriculum Vehicle
Throughout the summer term, children in year 3 will be taught their foundation subjects through the curriculum vehicle the 'Savage Stone Age'.
During this vehicle, children will be exploring:
- Rocks and Light topics in science.
- Volcanoes, Skara Brae and Stonehenge.
- The Stone Age (with some links to the Iron Age and Bronze Age).
- Spreadsheets and developing their ability to touch type.
- Creating their own cave paintings and stone age houses.
- Performance music and learning about a famous composer.
- Spanish language, including school supplies and shapes.