Summer Curriculum Vehicle
Throughout the summer term, children in year 3 will be taught their foundation subjects through the curriculum vehicle the 'Savage Stone Age'.
During this vehicle, children will be exploring:
- Rocks and Light topics in science.
- Volcanoes, Skara Brae and Stonehenge
- The Stone Age, Iron Age and Bronze Age
- Spreadsheets and developing their ability to touch type.
- Creating their own cave paintings and stone age houses.
- Performance music and developing their recorder skills.
- Spanish language, including school supplies and shapes.