Autumn Curriculum Vehicle
Throughout the autumn term, children in year 3 will be taught their foundation subjects through an 'Amazing Animals' curriculum vehicle. Please check back to this page soon to see pictures of our excellent work.
During this vehicle, children will be exploring:
- Food, nutrition and skeletons of animals including humans and plants
- Cities, counties, hills and mountains in the UK
- Local history including Stafford Castle and the Normans
- Internet safety, email and coding
- Creating animal themed photograph frames
- Investigating and creating patterns, texture and landscapes
- Performance music
- Spanish language, including greetings and counting.