Autumn Curriculum Vehicle
Throughout the autumn term, children in year 3 will be taught their foundation subjects through an 'Amazing Animals' curriculum vehicle. Please check out the pictures of our excellent work.
During this vehicle, children will be exploring:
- Food, nutrition and skeletons of animals including humans and plants
- Cities, counties, hills and mountains in the UK
- Local history including Stafford Castle and the Normans
- Internet safety, email and coding
- Creating animal themed photograph frames
- Investigating and creating patterns, texture and landscapes
- Performance music
- Spanish language, including greetings and counting.