Autumn Curriculum Vehicle
Throughout the autumn term, children in year 3 will be taught their foundation subjects through a 'Bake Off' curriculum vehicle.
During this vehicle, children will be exploring:
- Food, nutrition and plants in science
- Fair trade, map work, countries in Europe and exploring physical and human features in geography
- Local history and the history of food including the Romans, Tudors and Vikings
- Internet safety, presentation skills, typing and using Microsoft Word in computing
- Food technology
- Pop art, patterns, lines and colour theory
- Performance music
- Spanish language, including greetings and food
On Thursday 19th December we took part in our Bake Off Competition!
Check out the photographs below to see who was presented with star baker medals!
We sold our cakes after school to raise funds for Mary's Meals, we managed to raise £54.20, thank you to everybody who donated!