5th October 2023
This week we have:
- In Maths we focused on reasoning within sorting. We explored ordering the colour and size of different objects
- Used lots of Fred Talk in our phonics time, listening to the sounds in words and we have sang lots of nursery rhymes
- Shared the story "Owl Babies" by Martin Waddell
- Read other fiction and non fiction books about the Autumn season and animals in the Autumn
- Used the sentences during our busy morning jobs for example "Today is Monday, the season is Autumn"
- As part of our learning in RE we have been learning about the Bible on our prayer table and that it is God's Book